Well, to be brief...
I made a french input method, if you got annoyed by the freaking french keyboard when typing accented words (i.e. é, û, ü, î,... ), or you are using a QWERTY keyboard, this will be quite useful !
how to use
- download the zip file (see the links below)
- unzip the file
- if you are using 32-bit system, cilck the
/yong.exe,if you in 64-bit system, click
- you can see a round french flag icon in the right-bottom corner
- click the icon, or press
ctrl+space, you can see the icon become brighter, which means the input method is active
- in the meantime, you can also see a small panel appear in the right-bottom corner with a french flag at left:
- you can type french with the input method now, enjoy !
- choose the words by pressing the corresponding
number button, or press
spacekey to choose the first candidate
- sometimes there are >9 candidates, to see more candidates, use
-/=to flip pages forward and backward
- if you want to input what you type instead of the candidates in the list, just press
- if you want to change to normal keyboard, you can press
LeftShift, and you can see that the icon in the panel become a icon of a keyboard:
- or you can just press
ctrl+space, to disable the input method (then the round flag icon become dark again, indicating it's not active)
- or you can right-click the round flag icon to totaly exit the program:
(adapted from Xiaoxiao Input)
(adapted from Fcitx)
I haven't made the mac version yet...